Let Navya take the complexity out of treatment decision making.
Step Three: Receive Your Expert Opinion Report
The expert opinion will be available within your user profile. A notification will also be sent to your registered email address.
We highly encourage you to use this report when discussing next steps with your treating oncologist. Treating oncologists look very favorably upon the opinions of experts at Tata Memorial Centre and National Cancer Grid. In many cases, treating oncologists incorporated information from the Expert Opinion Report in their treatment planning that led to improved outcomes. In other cases, the patients avoided treatments that were unnecessarily expensive.
A study selected for presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology--the world’s largest cancer conference--in 2017 showed that 74% of Navya patients shared their reports with their treating oncologist, and 78% received the treatment plan in the Expert Opinion Report.
If you have follow-up questions or requests for clarification on the expert opinion, Navya will address them without an additional fee. However, if a follow-up requires new opinions from the experts after expert review has started, the case will need to be reprocessed with the associated processing fee. Please see here for more details.
View Sample Expert Opinion Reports
- Neoadjuvant Opinion: Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3
- Surgery Opinion: Sample 1, Sample 2
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy Opinion: Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3, Sample 4
- Adjuvant Radiation Therapy Opinion: Sample
- Multidisciplinary Opinion: Sample Multiple DMG Opinion 1, Sample Multiple DMG Opinion 2, Sample Multiple Specialty Opinion 1, Sample Multiple Specialty Opinion 2
To contact us from here, please fill out the form below