Let Navya take the complexity out of treatment decision making.
Step Two: Expert Oncologists Make Recommendations
One of the biggest barriers to the best treatment outcome is getting an expert opinion in cancer. There are only a handful of experts who specialize in a certain organ, most are located only in metropolitan areas, and it can take days of waiting in queues for only a few minutes of their time. Furthermore, the most reliable way to find the best treatment option is to consult a multidisciplinary tumor board, which means you need to speak with several oncologists with different treatment specialties in your organ. A person with esophageal cancer, for example, might need to consult a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist, all of whom need to have expertise in esophageal cancer.
Navya makes it possible to access world class expertise without traveling or waiting in queues. The Navya expert panel includes experts who specialize in organ specific cancers from reputable tertiary care cancer centers. We consult all of the specialists necessary for your treatment decision and give them the tools to communicate and come to a consensus. Because we verify that we have all the information experts need to review your case, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to mention a specific symptom or forgetting to bring one of your medical reports to a short consultation. We allow you to access the benefits of a full tumor board from the comfort of your home.
- Padma Shri Dr. Rajendra BadweDirector, Tata Memorial Centre,Professor and Head, Dept. of Surgical Oncology
- Dr. CS PrameshProfessor and Head (Thoracic), Tata Memorial CentreCoordinator, National Cancer Grid
- Dr. Anil D'CruzProfessor and Chief, Dept. of Head & Neck Surgery,Director, Tata Memorial Centre
- Dr. Sudeep GuptaProfessor, Medical OncologyTata Memorial Centre
- Dr. Tushar VoraAssociate Professor, Medical OncologyTata Memorial Centre
- Dr. Pankaj ChaturvediAssociate Professor, Head and Neck Cancer ServicesTata Memorial Centre
- Dr. Nita NairSurgical OncologistTata Memorial Centre
- Dr. Kumar PrabhashAssociate ProfessorTata Memorial Centre
A complete list of all experts at Tata Memorial Centre and National Cancer Grid has been organized by Disease Management Groups.
If you would like to learn more about the hospitals our experts come from, visit Tata Memorial Centre and National Cancer Grid. Note that questions related to life expectancy are not addressed by our expert opinion service.
To contact us from here, please fill out the form below